Sitterly resources

Help center

Short answers to the questions we hear most, by topic.

Bookings

How do I book a new visit?Clients

Open Book a visit from your home screen, choose a service, your times, and which pets are coming along. Your business confirms the request and you get a confirmation message.

How do I cancel a booking?Clients

Open the booking and tap "Cancel booking". You will see any fee or refund before you confirm.

How do I set up recurring visits?Clients

Open Recurring. Tap "Set up a recurring schedule" or "New". When it is ready, tap "Submit for approval". Your pet care business must approve it before any visits are booked.

How do clients request a booking?Owners

Share your booking form link. Requests land in Bookings for you to review, and the client gets a confirmation message when you confirm.

Still need help?

Ask a person, or see the latest connection checks.

Contact support

Opens Gmail in a new tab.

System status
Sitterly customer resourcesWe post an update when a change is ready to use